Ming Chuan has witnessed growth in many areas in the recent years. Campuses are being updated and new academic programs continue to perpetuate our great tradition and institution. There are many ways that alumni can get involved in the life of the University and the alumni community. It is through alumni that some of the greatest needs of the University can be met. All universities need students!
- Recommending Ming Chuan to potential students and “getting the word out” is only one of the areas in which you can be of service. We encourage you to recommend students to the university. Contact the official link of MCU’s alumni services in Taipei(email@example.com) for information.
- Participating in the memories meetings in your area is another.
- Maybe you are interested in assisting the Alumni Director with the establishment of an Alumni Scholarship Fund.
- Donating needed equipment and/or funds to purchase equipment needed on one of the campuses is always appreciated and needed.
- Financially sponsoring projects to improve the campuses.
- Donating your time and skills for special improvement projects.
- Seeking to fill positions within your company with Ming Chuan alumni.
- Working with potential students by answering their questions about Ming Chuan.
- Sponsoring internships.
As you can see, being a Ming Chuan University Alumni Association member is a very rewarding and fulfilling honor!Come and enjoy our services in this big family and contribute your resourceful experiences and knowledge to this growing alma mater.